Sunday, January 21, 2007

When you held my hand...


Its been so long since I wrote anything in this space..its strange, a feeling of being naked, the stories of my everyday life are like layers of clothing I wear in the cold, and as I tell them to the unknown, I feel each layer getting pealed of my body, there's no place left to hide anymore.

And as I walked along the lonely path
I never thought I would face life’s wrath
And as I stepped out of the wood
I saw the road that led to no where
And I never felt so driven
To walk toward something that led to nothing
To imagine what nothing could be
To feel focused for the first time in years
To learn to be happy walking
To learn to be happy alone
To learn to be happy with nothing
And there I saw you on the horizon that meant nothing
And you walked closer toward me
You smiled, no words exchanged
You held my hand and left me with nothingness.

1 comment:

Sheece said...

sometimes nothingness bails u out