Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture Perfect

I watched some fresh green grass on a small lawn outside a pretty house today. The blades seemed in high spirits, chattering away. There was a little brook that flowed alongside. The sky was clear, with clouds, like cotton. And a bird flew with his friends.

I remember drawing this very picture in a scrapbook 2 decades ago. Somewhere along the line I lost this image only to resivisit it today and discover the sheer joy that it held.

All is happy, happy, happy.

3 comments:

Vipin said...

I think all of us drew a similar picture when we were kids. You are lucky to have gone there again :)
Be happy, happy, happy. Always.

Kits said...

I watched a girl I know leave everything she held dear and go chase her dream. That dream will be fulfilled and happiness will always be hers :)

Brown Weed said...

kitna accha likha hai!!