Monday, July 09, 2007

The Journey


I've been silently inspired today.
It started out like a little drop of water,
That fell onto the windshield of my car.
And it gathered momentum as I drove through the wind,
And traveled to the top of the frame.

There it met with other little droplets,
Who were having conversations on life,Some talked of somehow surviving the day,
Some cursed the life they led,
Still others helplessly left their future to fate.

One lil' one however, didn't think too deep.
It enjoyed the breeze,
And felt like it rode the high seas,
But still didn't lose itself in the water.

The lil' one watched and smiled,
At the ones who were losing,
A moment of silent inspiration.


2 comments:

Kits said...

I liked the fact tht there ws one separate and dng its own thing and still part of the whole..hope tht didnt sound garbled!

Cool Techie said...

I know why you write. And I know why you run - they're both the same, na?

Keep going on and good things will happen. Everything is worthwhile - do not let the doubts linger (just like lil miss droplet).

I shall await your next post and enjoy the breeze!