Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Infinite dots in a circle


If life could circle around music and sport, it would constantly be stimulating to live it.

If life could take a walk down a beautiful road with a book or a lover, it would constantly be stimulating to live it.

If life could give you wings to fly above the elements that confine you, physically and mentally, it would constantly be stimulating to live it.

If only life could constantly make poetry appear like prose gone wild...you would see rhyme where there's none...

like here.

3 comments:

Sheece said...

:)

recently i realised that science books put me to sleep. physics is the best sleeping pill. there was the word "physically" somewhere in ur poem and my eyes thot it was physics, and my eyes closed for 3 moments. recently i was in bangalore and in this bookshop. i had seen all the books and finally i came to this stack where there were some physics books. I don't know why I started looking at them, but i did and then i sat down and slept for 10 mins before gitika came and woke me up.

Kits said...

I love tht last bit abt poetry man..such bootiful words..

Spikedelik said...

If only Dee was here, we get to meet Uglu Devi, and work on The Duck Sponge Theory 2.0, it would constantly be stimulating to live it. :P!