Thursday, June 14, 2007

The shorter story


My friend and I talked about stories yesterday. How some ended so abruptly, with so much left unsaid, so many spaces left blank.

Emotions left bottled up, having conversations with a genie whose on strike. He refuses to grant you your three wishes. Emotions try to negotiate, atleast one..grant me atleast one...

I dislike abrupt endings. Things should flow smoothly. They should end with dignity and peace. They should be real and pure. They should feel like the waves splashing at your feet on the beach. The ones that always seem to withdraw with grace...

4 comments:

Vipin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vipin said...

Written very beautifully. Bought a smile to my face :)

Spikedelik said...

Stories are good...reactions are even better...but when it comes to the kind like The bridges Of Madison County...put em brakes lady :x !!!

Anonymous said...

spikey, stop spamming the journal..Dee is GOOD :))